Featured Post

Pointless, Dumb, and All Mine.

Delivery Time! Trade with Patricia at Dinged Corners

The Thanksgiving week packages poured in, here's the results of another trade with one of the most unique (in a good way!) baseball card blogs around: Dinged Corners.



Patricia sent a nice selection of cards (including a few Reds I needed!) in exchange for a bunch of 2008 Allen & Ginter state cards, a UD Baseball Heroes card, and some 1983 Topps cards.



I received:



Two UD Piece of History Cincinnati Reds cards - Ryan Hanigan (rookie) and Ken Griffey Jr (anti-rookie...). The Piece of History set is alright I guess, but I can safely say that at there is one set from this year that I don't feel the overwhelming urge to collect. Thank you Upper Deck for that at least.




I also recieved 4 regular Allen & Ginter mini cards that I needed and an A&G back mini card as well.







In addition to those, Patricia knocked off a bunch of my Upper Deck Masterpieces needs, including my favorite card of the bunch: Mr. Joe Morgan.






A 2008 UD Goudey short print of Don Mattingly finished off the trade - a great one for my needs list! If you happen to have any cards I need from my want list, send me an email or leave a comment!

Comments

Post a Comment