Featured Post

Pointless, Dumb, and All Mine.

Topps American Heritage (yeah, again)

I haven't had any success finding blaster of 2009 Topps lately, and since I decided not to collect the 2009 Upper Deck set, I ended up buying another blaster of Topps American Heritage just to satisfy the itch to rip.

I'll skip the base cards because by now everyone who wants to has seen plenty of them (and if you haven't by some chance, check out my posts here and here).

I did get a few hits and short prints though, and they were:

Short prints:
126: Barack Obama
142: John McCain

Chrome:
C1: Mark Twain #0695/1776
Well, it's the first chrome card in the set, that's something. I don't think I'll be trying to collect the chrome set though, so this will probably see eBay along with the other chromes I've pulled.

American Presidents:
AP29: Warren G. Harding
I seem to have good luck pulling these. Of course, I'm no where near the full set since I only get one per blaster.

American Celebrity:
Misty May-Treanor & Kerri Walsh
A bit of a goofy picture, and coupled with the horrid background I don't see any real reason to try and collect this (much too) rare insert set.

Manufactured Letter Patch:
Franklin Pierce "E" #26/50
I really don't know what to think of these... I guess it could be neat to have enough to spell out a the full name, but even so, not much of a draw to me I guess. At least I have more eBay fodder.

I now have a bunch of duplicates from this set (and I only need a few base cards). If you need any cards, let me know - I have a ton of extras.

Comments

  1. My email address is at the bottom of my wants page. But for simplicity, it's fanofZZreds.auctZZions@gmail.com (just remove the ZZ’s).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment