Featured Post

Just ordered...

Just ordered two boxes of '09 Allen & Ginter and a second box of 2006 Fleer Greats of the Game. I'm curious if anyone else has collected much of the 2006 Fleer Greats of the Game set? I'm hoping that after my second box I'll be able to complete the base set and have a decent start to some of the insert sets (specifically the Reds cards but I'd like to get 'em all)...

More Pack Wars coming in a couple of hours - I know the anticipation is probably killing ya'll.

Comments

  1. I bought a box of Greats of the Game last year but I'm not sure what year, probably 2006. Where did you order your boxes from?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought from Blowout Cards, they had the better prices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I collect a lot of retro cards.I'll watch your want lists.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment