Featured Post

Gint-A-Cuffs: Pack 3

Total before the pack: 15 points

It seems a decent back averages 10 points a pack, a great box averages over 15 points per pack. After two packs (insert small sample size warning here), my box is averaging 7.5 points per pack. I've gotta pick it up in a hurry if I'm going to be anywhere near the top of the leaderboard for Gint-a-Cuffs!

Pack 3:
65. Dexter Fowler (0 points)
87. Aaron Cook (0 points - two Rockies in a row, that doesn't happen often)
180. Russell Martin (0 points - all those Dodger fans out there and no one picks him as their favorite?! Bummer.)
275. Vladiir Guerrero (0 points - clearly another example of east coast bias since this guy isn't worth squat.)
295. Brett Gardner (-1 point. Whatdya know, the first scoring card of the pack puts me in the hole. Freakin' awesome. Each time I do something like this (or Pack Wars), I just have to hate pulling Yankees even more than I usually do!)

350. Jimmy Rollins (+5 for being a short print. This was a card that made me say "wow" as soon as I pulled it from the pack, the entire thing is wonderful...easily a nominee for card of the year in my book.)

NP20. Akinori Iwamura (0 points. At this point I'm just happy I didn't pull my third Yankee National Pride card and lose more points)
Allen & Ginter ad back mini:
128. Red Moore (+4 points, +2 for being an A&G back, +2 for being a Negro League player)

Pack total: 8 points
Box Current total: 23 points

Well, that pack continued my mediocre scoring, though it was the highest single pack total score that I've gotten so far...hopefully that's a harbinger of things to come.

Comments

  1. Anonymous2:14 PM

    Was waffling before I finally chose Fukudome after seeing he definitely was in the set. Vlad and Ichiro were the two other guys on the shortlist though. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment