Featured Post

I'm on Vacation!

Like a bunch of other bloggers, I'm spending the next few days on vacation. I'll be heading up to Vermont - but don't worry, I've got plenty of posts already typed up and ready to go while I'm gone...in fact, by the time I'm back on Thursday you will know how I did in the first 8 packs of the Gint-a-Cuffs competition!


Using the above screen shot from my main blogger page, you can see (sort of) when each post will be posted automatically...and if you look carefully you can get a clue about at least one of the box hits!

I won't have computer access, but I will have access to the internet via my phone - so leave those comments - I'll be checking in!

Comments

  1. If that second "hit" is an Indian, I'm staking my claim now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dan - I'd pay attention to the first "hit" out of my box too...just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a safe and wonderful trip

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment