Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Matthew from Baseball Card Spot

A few days ago, I sent a bunch of Allen & Ginter short prints to Matthew over at Baseball Card Spot. In return, Matthew knocked off another six cards from my Allen & Ginter want lists!

What I got:

Base short print:
326. Cameron Maybin
Thanks to the Maybin card, I'm only missing two cards for a complete '09 Allen & Ginter set. If you happen to have an extra #327 or #337, I'd love to trade for them!

Baseball Sketch Cards:
AGHS3. Randy Johnson
AGHS23. Brad Lidge

I'm now missing eight of the sketch cards - it's a set I hope to finish but it is by far my least favorite of the insert sets in this year's Allen & Ginter set.

National Heroes mini cards:
NH11. Simon Bolivar
NH25. Niels Ebbesen

It's a nice touch that some of the National Heroes cards depict the hero in statue form...seems to make the person much more iconic!

World's Biggest Hoaxes, Hoodwinks, and Bamboozles:
HHB14. George Parker

Only seven of the World's Longest Insert Set Title cards left for completion.

Thanks again Matthew! If anyone else would like to work out a trade, check out my want list and make an offer.

Comments

  1. Anonymous7:11 PM

    Your A&G minis and assorted Reds are ready to be sent. Can you email me your address?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment