Featured Post

Gint-A-Cuffs: Box #2 - Box Topper / Pack 1 (First Hit)

This is the fourth of four Allen & Ginter hobby boxes I bought. The first pack from the box yielded a hit, so I thought that might be a good omen for the 'ol Gint-a-Cuffs challenge. Will this box surpass Beardy's outlandish total? We'll see...

Box topper:
N43-MR: Manny Ramirez (5 points. Manny isn't the Ramirez that is a favorite player.)

I don't really get these N43 cards. It's the same picture as a regular mini, just with a couple of generic ballplayers and palm fronds in the background...

Pack 1:

38. Troy Glaus
91. Alex Gordon
171. Brett Anderson
242. Mark Teahen
NP20. Akinori Iwamura
Mini:
Hoaxes, Hoodwinks, Bamboozles
HHB9. San Serriffe (5 points)

Relic (Group A - 1:100 packs):
AGR-BY. Brock Yates - Cannonball Run Champion (12 points)

Pack total: 22 points (including the box topper)
Box total: 22

Apologies for the poor pictures - I'm using my camera and typing these at my parent's house...no scanner available here!

Comments

  1. Sweet Brock Yates! I know some people hate the non-baseball relics. I used to, but relics are so common and ridiculous these days anyway that I've decided to embrace them. If you want to trade the Yates, let me know what you want for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:10 AM

    Yes,
    I agree with you some people hate the non-baseball relics.......


    click here

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment