Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Greg from Night Owl Cards

Occasionally, I pull a card that I simply know that someone else will love a lot more than I ever will. Awhile back, that exact thing happened when I pulled a Clayton Kershaw autogaph out of a box of '09 Allen & Ginter... Knowing that Greg over at the excellent Night Owl Cards blog would love the auto, I sent it off to him for "future considerations."

Well, boy did he ever deliver - between a few cards for helping with his "name that design" blog series, a card for clunkers trade, and that Kershaw, I ended up with a boat load of great cards that I needed for my sets, plus a few sweet Reds that I didn't yet own!

Let's dig in:

2009 Allen & Ginter:
Sketch cards:
1. Aaron Boone
20. CC Sabathia

21. David Price
24. Mariano Rivera

With the Boone and Sabathia in hand, I've now completed the Sketch card insert set!

Hoaxes:
HHB4. Idaho
HHB18. The Piltdown Man

National Heroes:
NH7. Juan Santamaria

Regular minis:
1. Jay Bruce
60. Matt Holliday
84. Justin Upton
103. Aaron Harang
120. Edwin Moreno
127. J.D. Drew
196. Joey Votto
238. Vincent Van Gogh
313. Jeff Francis
340. Richard Gatling

2009 Topps:
427. Brian Duensing
551. Tim Redding

2009 Topps Heritage:
Chrome:
C17. Dexter Fowler

2008 UD Timeline:
234. Alexei Ramirez

Plus a bunch of Cincinnati Reds (including a Larkin that I didn't yet own - which will get its own post at some point) and this sweet Adam Dunn relic from last year's Allen & Ginter set.

Many, many thanks Greg! I'll be sure to keep a lookout for other Kershaws and, of course, keep you in mind when/if I find them!

For anyone else who would like to work out a trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. I'll totally drop you some '85s for that Price sketch card. Drop me a line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. I just sent you another package.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment