Featured Post

Gint-a-Cuffs: Prize Box from Topps (Final 3 packs)

At long last, the final three packs from the Gint-a-Cuffs prize box from Topps. Once again, any card that I don't need is up for trade...so far about half the box has been sent out in trades already!

Pack 22:

52. Aaron Hill
61. Burke Kenny
72. Carlos Lee
86. Michael Cuddyer

119. Scott Lewis
134. Jered Weaver
NP16. Jake Peavy
Black bordered mini:
105. Kurt Suzuki

What the heck is going on?! This is the third black bordered card from the box (above average) but ALL THREE have been Kurt Suzuki! I find it rather ironic that that only box of Allen & Ginter that I opened with collation problems (out of 5 boxes) is the box that came directly from Topps...

Pack 23:

16. Josh Johnson
70. Rick Ankiel
92. Joe Mauer
115. Ryan Doumit
160. Max Scherzer
282. Eric Chavez
NP10. Jose Reyes
Regular mini:
93. David DeJesus (woo! I needed this one.)

Pack 24:

81. Willie Williams
165. Chase Utley
213. Stephanie Brown Trafton
223. Scott Rolen
NP14. Francisco Rodriguez
Hoaxes, Hoodwinks, and Bamboozles:
HHB18. The Piltdown Man (Another one I needed, good deal!)

Relic:
AGR-CQ. Carlos Quentin

And there's the third promised "hit" of the box. Nothing like waiting 'til the last pack...at least the suspense of "will this be another 4 hit box" never had a chance to make an appearance... Overall, not all that of an impressive box, but still - it's free cards so I have no complaints! I am happy that all three hits were cards that I didn't pull previously...and for someone who is as crazy of a set collector as I am, that's a big deal!

As always, any card that I didn't need is up for trade. Check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. I need that mini Suzuki if it hasn't been claimed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd take the Burke Kenny if no one else wants it.Just as a conversation piece.Your package was shipped yesterday. Thanks !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment