Featured Post

Gint-a-Cuffs Prize Box from Topps (Packs 20 - 21)

More of the prize packs from Topps...only a few more to go - but the cards I've pulled are being claimed left and right. As always, any card that I pull that I don't need (which is almost all of 'em since I have the full base set) is up for trade.

Pack 20:

50. Pat Neshek
78. Eric Byrnes

I love this picture of Byrnes, for whatever reason it simply seems fitting in a set like this!

201. Travis Snider
218. Bobby Parnell
272. Brad Nelson
303. Rocco Baldelli
NP3. Jason Bay
Regular mini:
1. Jay Bruce (needed this one, and it's a Red!)

Pack 21:

17. Manny Ramirez
71. Albert Pujols

137. Mark Teixeira
170. Lance Berkman
331. Jeff Samardzija
NP11. Hiroki Kuroda
Baseball Sketch:
AGHS22. Ken Griffey Jr.

Ad back mini:
160. Max Scherzer

Another couple of packs, and another mini card that I needed for my set, so that's good! The rest of 'em are up for trade. Check out my want list and make an offer if interested!

Comments