Featured Post

eBay Haul: Another 2009 Allen & Ginter Creature

As you ought to know, I'm borderline insane sometimes when it comes to collecting sets.  For instance, last year I decided I would collect the entire 2009 Allen & Ginter base set, regular back mini set, plus all the mini insert sets.  I've finished the vast majority of the sets by now, but one set in particular has vexed me from the beginning, the Creatures of Legend, Myth, and Terror.

It seemed that I did alright pulling inserts according to the stated odds on the box, except for the Creatures subset.  It seemed that people were willing to trade me a lot of Allen & Ginter cards, again except for the Creatures subset.  As such, I've decided to troll eBay once in a while and see if I can slowly pick off cards from this subset for a decent price. 

For today's eBay Haul, I present:

2009 Allen & Ginter
Creatures of Legend, Myth, & Terror mini:
LMT11.  Leviathan
Total cost:  $4.25 after shipping.

It's certainly not the most exciting card in the Creature set, but hey, it's one that I still needed!  It's also amazing to see these cards selling for close to $5.00 (after shipping).  I really don't want to spend another $40.00 tracking down the remaining 8 cards that I need...so please, if you happen to have any of these for trade check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. What is your favorite in that particular subset? (Unfortunately, I don't have any).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment