Featured Post

"Mets Sighting!" Group Break: 1999 Collector's Choice - Pack 03

Keepin' it going...

1999 UD Collector's Choice
Pack 03


8.  Michael Barrett (Expos)
17.  Corey Koskie (Twins)
25.  George Lombard (Braves)
37.  Ken Griffey Jr. (Mariners)

Nice card of Griffey, even if it is a bit too yellowish-orange for my tastes!
47.  Darin Erstad (Angels)
64.  Pedro Martinez (Red Sox)

Do Red Sox fans like getting cards of Pedro as a Red Sox or has become ostracized?
96.  Johnny Damon (Royals)
107.  Brad Radke (Twins)
114.  Rey Ordonez (Mets)

Finally, a base card of a Met!  I was beginning to wonder if I'd ever find another Met...
121.  Jason Giambi (Athletics)
155.  Roger Clemens (Blue Jays)
SQ23.  Jeff Bagwell - * StarQuest (Astros)
Ken Griffey Jr. junk card (Mariners)
For the record, I don't count the Griffey junk cards as actual cards when it comes to the leaderboard that I post sporadically.

Comments

  1. Nice, hopefully that will open the flood gates of more Mets cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pedro as a Red Sox is just fine with me. There's still nobody better.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment