Featured Post

More eBay Stuff: Mauer Silk, Braun Hat Logo, Teixeira Relic, +

I bought and busted two jumbo boxes of 2010 Topps a few weeks ago and it's time to sell of the remaining cards that might sell for some cash on eBay.  I already sold the Ichiro Hat Logo from the first box, this time I'm selling the Ryan Braun Hat Logo.  The Teixeira isn't anything I want so selling it wasn't hard...but the other cards I happen to like.  Unfortunately, it's time to start saving funds for other baseball card releases (such as Allen & Ginter) so I gotta do what I gotta do.

Here's what I have for sale:
2010 Topps:

Christy Mathewson - Short Print

Joe Mauer Silk  #35/50

Mark Teixeira - World Series Champion - #007/100

Ryan Braun - Hat Logo - #53/99

As always, thanks for looking and sorry for pimping out my blog space.

Comments

  1. That Silky Joe Baseball should sell for a good amount of bills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need an extra shift so I can buy that Mauer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just dont understand the allure of the silk card. anybody?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment