Featured Post

"Red Fish, Blue Fish" - Group Break: 1998 UD Choice Pack 09

Note:  In order to add a bit of variety to my posts, I've decided to try to name each pack based upon the contents.  Just for fun, see if you can guess which team(s) were the "winners" of the pack by the title.  The current pack shouldn't be too difficult to figure out...

Pack 09:  "Red Fish, Blue Fish"

59.  Mark Grace (Cubs)

72.  Eduardo Perez (Reds)
73.  Brett Tomko (Reds)

80.  Matt Williams (Indians)
97.  Charles Johnson (Marlins)
99.  Livan Hernandez (Marlins)
103.  Garrett Stephenson (Phillies)
125.  Jeret Wright (Indians)
127.  Edgar Renteria (Marlins)

Seriously, three Marlins in one pack?!  Wow.  Too bad no picked the fish, they seem to be one of the most popular teams so far!
156.  Jose Valentin (Brewers)
210.  Kevin Young (Pirates)
More love for the Pirates!
253.  Frank Thomas (White Sox) / Tony Gwynn (Padres)
Another card with two players from two teams that went unclaimed!  I guess I should have waited for the rest of the break to fill up but I'm as impatient as everyone who had already paid for their spot!
265.  Carlos Delgado (Blue Jays)
SQ5.  Kevin Orie - StarQuest Special Delivery (Cubs)

Did you guess right?  "Red Fish, Blue Fish"  (Reds, Marlins, & Cubs were the winners in this pack.)  I still find it odd (to say the least) that the Mets have been conspicuously absent, barring the one "hit" from the box so far.  I'm sure that will change, but still, all the other teams have had plenty of cards by now...  I guess that's the price you pay when you get one of the box hits.

Comments

  1. True true, but there are plenty more packs left I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Load me up with Dodgers then take care of Brooklyn Met already.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment