Featured Post

Trade Bait: 2010 Topps Josh Beckett Black Parallel

Topps 2010 - For Trade
Josh Beckett
Black Parallel
  #27/59


I've had a whole bunch of people contact me for this card, including a bunch of great people that I've traded with before.  However, because I can't think of a more fair way to do this - I'm going to leave this post open for a few days.  Anyone who wants to offer something for it can do so in the comments below.  The best offer (in my opinion) will be the one that I'll take.  It's either that or I throw it up on eBay...but I'd rather just get cards off my want list without having eBay as the middle man if at all possible! 

Comments

  1. Chris5:22 PM

    Here's what I have:
    Lineage: 14, 20
    History (both off center): 25, 20
    Peak Peformance: 49, 8, 12, 7, 16, 10, 38

    Is this enough? I bet I have some of your 09 U&H wants too!

    LMK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris5:24 PM

    Sorry-it's Chris from sportscards1013@yahoo.com (Larkins, etc.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:00 PM

    На этом прикольном блоге вы и ваши друзья сможете узнать, что такое сеть сателлитов, настройка Wordpess%сайт сателлит. Кроме этого вы найдете для себя еще кое-какие неизвестные достижения успеха. Окунитесь в реальный мир, где ваши электронные деньги становятся реальностью! You are welcome! Be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't konw if I have the goods to beat Anonymous' offer but here goes.

    How about 100 random Reds cards?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment