Featured Post

"Back-to-Back" Group Break: 1998 Collector's Choice Pack 21

Back-to-Back

This pack earns the Back-to-Back moniker since it features three different pairs of cards that are numbered consecutively. 

1998 Collector's Choice
Pack 21

47.  Darren Bragg (Red Sox)
65.  Robin Ventura (White Sox)

I'm too lazy to shuffle through the piles, but I think this is the first Ventura card I've pulled from the 1998 Collector's Choice box!  After 21 packs, it's amazing that I find any new cards in an era of non-short printed cards!
88.  Willie Blair (Tigers)
93.  Frank Catalanotto (Tigers)
100.  Paul Konerko (Dodgers)

101.  Craig Counsell (Marlins)
129.  Tony Pena (Astros)
130.  Craig Biggio
146.  Ramon Martinez (Dodgers)
152.  Mike Fetters (Brewers)
189.  Brian Johnson (Giants)
194.  Willie Adams (Athletics)
195.  Matt Stairs (Athletics)
SQ33.  Curt Schilling - StarQuest Special Delivery (Phillies)
Another nice insert - the red dots behind Schilling makes the card in my mind.  I really like that the entire set (and inserts) were designed with team colors in mind - something that modern set designers ought to take into consideration more often!

Comments