Featured Post

"Giants Amongst Men" Group Break: 2005 UD Classics Pack 04

Giants Amongst Men

2005 UD Classics
Pack 04


28.  Earl Weaver (Orioles)
51.  Joe Carter (Blue Jays)
53.  Joe Morgan (Reds)
63.  Kevin Mitchell (Giants)

70.  Monte Irvin (NY Giants)
Irvin goes in the San Francisco pile.
72.  Norm Cash (Tigers)
84.  Rollie Fingers (Brewers)

Too bad no one claimed the Brewers, this is a nice card of 'ol Rollie.
99.  Willie Stargell (Pirates)

Anytime I pull a card of Stargell I'm happy - even if I don't keep the Pirates since they were claimed.

Comments

  1. That Rollie Fingers card is awesome.

    I remember the only box of this set I ever opened was a small blaster box. I got a Nolan Ryan Jersy Card. One of my best pulls ever.

    I'm looking forward to see what the rest of this box yields

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment