Featured Post

A TCDB Mailbag on One of the Best Mondays of the Year!

Group Break: Crackin' the Rest of the 1998 Collector's Choice Packs!

Alright, it's time to get back into the group break.  I will get these packages ALL in the mail on Thursday.  That's the goal at least  (PS:  If you are a group break participant and you don't want the duplicate commons, please let me know so that I may save a bit of cash in shipping costs).  If I don't hear from you, I'll be sending all the cards pulled - but there are a lot duplicates of commons which I know a lot of people don't want.  Let me know!

At this point in the group break process, I've opened all the packs (and written about most of 'em).  That said, since everyone is getting tired of "boring" packs I've taken the last of the 1998 Collector's Choice packs without much interesting in 'em and grouped the cards together by team like I did for the remaining non-hit 2005 UD Classics packs a couple of days ago.  Be sure to stay tuned, there's still a few more packs with some good stuff in 'em, including one more 1998 Collector's Choice pack!

Who got what?  Only one way to find out!

White Sox:

Athletics:

Indians:

Red Sox:

Yankees:

Mariners:

Orioles:

Tigers:

Giants:

Mets:

Dodgers:

Cubs:

Phillies:

Pirates:

Cardinals:

Braves:

Phew!  That post almost gives Night Owl a run for his card scannin' money!  There's still a small pile of packs to be scanned - including a bunch of good cards!

Comments

  1. Hey man, sorry to hear about your crappy weekend.

    I don't need the Braves duplicates so keep 'em or send them to someone else that collects Braves. If the Orioles guy doesn't want his dupes and you have any extra Ripkens I wouldn't mind having one or two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't need the Pirates doubles so anyone interested is welcome to those. If the person with the Yankees is interested in parting with their doubles I would be interested.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment