Featured Post

Group Break: Final (non-hit) Packs of 2005 UD Classics!

I'm as sick of scanning and writing up the packs as most of you are of reading about them!  Now that I've opened all the packs up, I've grouped all the 2005 UD Classics packs without any substantial "hits" into one single post.  You've probably seen most of the cards before at this point (remember, it's only a 100 card regular set, plus a bunch of short prints). 

Here's what came out of the last few non-hit packs, by claimed team:

Pirates:

Red Sox:

Phillies:

Cubs:

Mets: 

Braves:

Yankees:

Indians:

Tigers:

White Sox/Athletics:

Cardinals:

Giants:

Dodgers:

And there you have it:  The last of the "boring" packs from 2005 UD Classics.   There are, however, still three packs that have "hits" in them that will be revealed shortly!  Stay tuned for a few exciting packs!

Comments

  1. I dislike sets that have color photos and black and white photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baseball Dad: I'm glad someone is! I feel like the 'ol blog has gotten really stale lately with pack rip after pack rip... Unfortunately, I don't want to stop because I'd like to get these cards in the mail to everyone before too much longer!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment