Featured Post

"Star Power" Group Break: 2005 UD Classics Pack 10

Star Power

2005 UD Classics
Pack 10


3.  Allie Reynolds (Yankees)

Reynolds notched 182 wins, 107 losses, and 49 saves throughout his career...and yet I know virtually nothing about him.  I think that's one of the greatest strengths of the UD Classics sets - there's a ton of great players, but they aren't all of the same level of fame with the general baseball fan!
36.  Frank Crosetti (Yankees)
Two Yankees in a row...sounds about right for a set devoted to the classic players.
41.  Hal Newhouser (Tigers)
56.  Johnny Bench (Reds)

A nice card of one of my all-time favorite players.  I think I've gotten this particular card in trades with fellow bloggers before though since it looks awfully familiar!
59.  Juan Marichal (Giants)
73.  Orlando Cepeda (Giants)
Wow, this was a loaded pack of stars!
82.  Rick Ferrell (Boston)
105.  Carlton Fisk - Retro Rookie Short Print (Boston)

Another one of the Retro Rookie short prints.  At 1:4 packs, it'll be quite the challenge to put together the entire short printed version of the set!   Note:  I'm going to count the Retro Rookie Short Prints as inserts for the Leaderboard purposes.

Comments

  1. I have the base set but didn't even know about there were short prints. Thanks for posting the Fisk.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment