Featured Post

2010 Topps Hobby Box Summary (Two Boxes)

I recently busted two hobby boxes of 2010 Topps Series 2.  The first was chronicled four packs at a time in my Gint-a-Cuffs warmup (look in my archives from the last few days for those posts).  Summarizing that box, I found the following:

Base Cards:  259 / 330 = 78.48%
Base Short Prints:  1  (Thurmon Munson)
Base Gold Parallels:  6
Auto:  1
Topps 2020:  7
Topps Attax:  27 plus 9 duplicates
Cards Your Mother Threw Out:  12
Cards Your Mother Threw Out Original Back:  1
Peak Performers:  10
Vintage Legends:  9
Turkey Red:  9
History of the World Series:  6
Legendary Lineage:  6 plus 2 duplicates
Red Hot Rookie Redemption:  1
Million Card Giveaway:  5
You Sketch It:  2

I also busted a second hobby box of 2010 Topps Series 2 and found the following:

Base Cards: 245 / 330 = 74.2%  plus 1 double

Base Short Prints: 1 (Jimmie Foxx)
Base Gold Parallels: 6
Relic: 1 (Lance Berkman)
Topps 2020: 6
Topps Attax: 27 plus 9 duplicates
Cards Your Mother Threw Out: 12
Cards Your Mother Threw Out Original Back: 1
Peak Performers: 9
Vintage Legends: 9
Turkey Red: 9
History of the World Series: 6
Legendary Lineage: 7 plus 2 duplicates
Million Card Giveaway: 6
You Sketch It: 1

Yep, that second box was brutal...  Obviously, I'm not overly impressed with Topps Series 2...based on my two hobby box breaks, I'd say stay far, far away from paying for hobby boxes.  I don't think I'd get close to half of what I spent if I tried to sell all my cards...  Yuck!

Comments