Featured Post

A Brief Look at my Allen & Ginter Case Results

As I've mentioned already, I bought a whole lot of Allen & Ginter - and now it's time to make some of my money back by selling the "hits" off on eBay.  You can find all my current auctions here (of which I added a whole bunch to last evening).  The images below are just some of the items I currently have for sale.













Those are simply a few of the items I pulled from my case that I put up on eBay.  The Ankiel rip card is ripped, the Loney isn't.  Sorry for the auction spam...but hey, maybe there's something there that someone wants!  There will be more Gint-a-Cuffs posts arriving this afternoon and evening.

Comments

  1. WOW!!! 2 rips AND 2 silks. Not the best subjects, but not awful. I am impressed! I got your package today, THANKS SO MUCH! Posting a few more group break packs on APTBNL this weekend and then all will ship on Monday or Tuesday... Thanks again and WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah good catch - I meant to say the one silk (Gatto) came from boxes NOT from the case. All the other cards came from the case though.

    I'm glad you got the cards - and I'm happy to help with your sets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the heck is the World's Saltiest Sailor?? Every time I look online a new mini insert is popping up. No wonder it's impossible to find a base mini card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When do you think you'll have everything organized and ready to trade? I'd like to hold all my trades until I talk to you since we both bought a ton of this stuff and can probably help each other out a lot.

    By the way...did you see the shot-out I gave Barry Larkin on the back of my card #165 this year??!!

    -Nick

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Saltiest Sailors are rumored to be seeded one in every 6 cases. No idea how true that is - but they have been selling for BIG bucks on eBay...and there aren't very many listed.

    As for when I am organized, my hope is to spend all day Monday getting everything sorted, ordered, and want/have lists typed up. I should be ready to go by Monday night or Tuesday morning for trades! (And I can tell you know, I'll have TONS of base cards, plenty of minis, a box topper or two, lots of hits, etc. etc)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment