Featured Post

Delivery Time! Cards from Night Owl

There are few bloggers out there that I've traded with more often than Greg - we've exchanged at least 19 packages over the last couple of years (and perhaps more but I didn't keep track of trades in the beginning of my blog's existence).  Even with all those trades, we still manage to find cards that the other person wants - and many times we are able to successfully "surprise" the other person with a package of Dodger or Red goodness.

Well, the latest package in my mailbox wasn't exactly a surprise - in fact, it was Greg's claim on one of my Topps Chrome Blue Refractors of some random Dodger (I jest, I jest).  Greg managed to pry that Dodger out of my hand by offering me something I can never refuse - cards off my want list!

Here's what he sent my way:

2010 Allen & Ginter:
Regular mini:

201.  Pablo Sandoval

I'm slowly but surely completing the mini set.  I've resisted the urge (thus far) to acquire any of the minis on eBay...but I'm afraid I'm running out of time to finish the set - I'd hate for it to end up like last year's set - a few cards short of completion really bugs the heck out of me.

2010 Topps:
Peak Performance:
PP-76.  Monte Irvin

Cards Your Mother Threw Out
23.  Dave Winfield
56.  Dustin Pedroia
95.  Darryl Strawberry


113.  Justin Verlander

1984 Ralston Purina Company
20 of 33:  Dave Concepcion

Ok, maybe there was a surprise in there after all!

Thanks a lot Greg - and as always, if anyone else wants to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Note:  I apologize for the lack of pretty pictures in the post - my scanner somehow managed to overwrite the rest of the scans with copies of Concepcion and Strawberry.  There is a reason I bought a new scanner...unfortunately, it doesn't work with my old laptop (which is where I wrote this post).

Comments