Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Greg from Night Owl Cards

There are few bloggers out there who I trade with as often as I do Greg from Night Owl Cards - it seems we almost always match up nicely.  He has a penchant for pulling cards I need - I have an uncanny ability to pull lots of Dodgers.  It makes trading easy!   This time, however, I swapped a bunch of my extra 2010 Allen & Ginter cards for some cards that Greg had off my want lists.

This is our umpteenth trade - and once again, it's a good one!

For me:
2010 Allen & Ginter:
Regular mini:  
273.  David DeJesus

2010 Topps:
Peak Performances:
PP-89.  B.J. Upton

Sweet!  This was the last remaining Peak Performances card that I needed - I love being able to knock off entire sections of my want list!

Cards Your Mother Threw Out:
CMT-47.  Alex Rodriguez
CMT-111.  Ichiro & Albert Pujols
I'm creeping ever so close to being able to knock this insert set off my want list as well - and then it's one more World Series History card and I can close the door on 2010 Topps for good!

2009 Topps Updates & Highlights:
UH66.  Jhoulys Chacin
UH256.  Tim Wakefield
UH260.  Ryan Howard
UH290.  Jason Michaels

Here's a set I'm embarrassed to still need cards from - I think everyone bought too much of this since it came out during a relatively slow period of baseball card releases last year.

1991 Score:
483.  Bill Wegman
504.  Mark Eichhorn
644.  Dave Henderson
708.  Brian Barnes
769.  George Brett

Greg also sent me a few assorted Reds cards which are always appreciated!  Thanks a lot for the trade Greg - and for anyone else who would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. I have acquired two more of that George Brett Score card since I sent you that one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment