Featured Post

Delivery Time: Group Break Results from Cardboard Collections

A few weeks ago, I participated in a group break over at Cardboard Connections (you didn't think I only hosted group breaks did you)?!  Anyhow, I chose the Reds (of course) and ended up with a small pile...but since there were four Barry Larkin cards in the group break, I'm still happy with it!

Here are a couple of the more interesting cards:

The best card for me, by far, was the Topps Stars 'n Steel Barry Larkin card.  This is a "card" made out of steel...hard to beat that!

The only insert/parallel that I ended up with was a gold parallel of Hal Morris from the 1995 Topps embossed set.  It's probably one of the ugliest looking cards I've seen...it's like a Greek statue all wrong!
A few other Larkin cards for my collection!

Thanks a lot Colbey - group breaks are almost always lots of fun!

Comments