Featured Post

Group Break Announcement!

As you know, I promised to open up and include a fifth box in the group break if all the slots were filled.  However, all the slots were not filled...

...that said, I've decided to do the following:  I will open up the 2000 Fleer Focus box and include all the cards that I don't need for my own set.  As it turns out, I'm only missing a couple of base cards plus most of the inserts, so it's highly likely that everyone that is involved in the group break will be able to nab a few more cards for their collections!

Hopefully that will be a nice bonus for those who did sign up - and perhaps a bit of motivation for others to sign up the next time I do a group break (if there is a next time...)!

Comments

  1. Cool deal. Thanks for the generosity.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks man, that was really nice of you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment