Featured Post

Group Break: 2000 Stadium Club - Packs 21, 22, and 23

I've got a case of the Mondays.  Seriously, even though I'm writing this post on a Sunday I can just tell.  The last week of the semester means I spend the entire week reviewing with my students for their finals.  The stress levels at the college are about to go sky high - and that affects everyone, professors included!

2000 Stadium Club
Packs 21, 22, and 23

5.  Shane Reynolds - Astros
70.  Bernie Williams - Yankees

111.  Al Leiter - Mets
135.  Mike Piazza - Mets
146.  Russ Davis - Mariners
152.  Jason Giambi - Athletics
160.  Mike Lieberthal - Phillies
163.  Chuck Knoblach - Yankees
172.  Tom Glavine - Braves

I like pictures of pitchers running the bases!
177.  Adrian Beltre - Dodgers
183.  Brian Daubach - Red Sox
188.  Roger Clemens - Yankees
189.  Mike Benjamin - Pirates
192.  Mike Mussina - Orioles

I like pictures of pitchers fielding too!
198.  Todd Walker - Twins
230.  Wilton Veras - Red Sox
250.  Rick Asadoorian - Red Sox

I believe the last two cards are both short prints - a nice couple of pick-ups for the Red Sox!
OE1.  Ken Griffey Jr. - Onyx Extreme - Mariners

Seeded 1:12 packs, this is a nice little card!

Comments