Featured Post

Want List Updated!

Next week is finals week where I work - so that means I'm about to have a few weeks off with more free time.  In anticipation, I've begun to go through my collection and decide which other sets I have enough cards of to make a run at collecting.  As of this time, I've added two more sets to my want list - all from the glory days of crazy card sets:  the year 2000.

If you happen to have any:
2000 Topps Stadium Club
2000 Fleer Focus
(or any 2000 Fleer Impact which is also on my want list)...

Please a take a look at my want list and make an offer!  I plan to add some more sets to the 'ol want list in the upcoming days, weeks, or maybe months...depending on how quickly I can organize things!

I'm also going to try and organize some more trade bait, I know I've got some minis from 2008 Allen & Ginter that I can trade now that I've been given a surprise gift which helped me knock that set off my my want list!

Comments