Featured Post

A TCDB Surprise Card from mpdillard25!

Delivery Time! Trade with Blog Reader Matt

It may be the start of a new year, but my trading numbers are continuing as strong as they were way back last year!  One of the most recent envelopes to find their way to my mailbox was this one from blog reader Matt (who I don't think has a blog).

Matt contacted me about some of my 2010 Allen & Ginter cards I have available for trade since he was working on completing the set.  Well, I agreed to send Matt 50+ cards he needed in exchange for a single relic card that I needed from the set plus a regular backed mini card that I needed.

Here are my newest additions to my 2010 Allen & Ginter set!

Regular mini:
153.  Jay Bruce

Relic (jersey)
AGR-EL.  Evan Longoria
I now have a whopping 57 different 2010 Allen & Ginter relics (and 14 plus one redemption autographs to go along with the relics)!  I'm actively trying to acquire any and ALL relics from the set that I don't yet own (including non-baseball players).  If you have any to trade, hit me up!

Thanks a lot Matt!  As always, if anyone else would like to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments