Featured Post

The Shinys Are Here, Part II: The First Entries for Free Sets

The first package of 2011 Topps diamond parallel cards arrived in the mail the other day thanks to Jeff.  Jeff has earned four entries into my contest where the prizes include a complete set of 2010 Allen & Ginter (with short prints), a Strat-o-Matic game, and other goodies.  Remember, for every diamond parallel you send me, you get an automatic entry into the contest.  In addition, I'm willing to trade for the diamond cards as well - Jeff will be getting some Phillies in the mail (including a diamond duplicate that I've already acquired thanks to rack packs)!

Here's the four cards that I received:

117.  Brett Sinkbeil

156.  Josh Thole

165.  Jeremy Hellickson

295.  Jon Jay

Thanks a lot Jeff - and as always, if anyone else would like to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. Here's what I have for diamonds: Andrew McCuthen, Alex Gonzalex, Aubrey Huff and Mat Latus. I'm a big Indians fan. I'll trade for pretty much anything. I bought your Choo card off ebay today. Later

    Tim

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment