Featured Post

You've Got 4 Minutes

As I mentioned a couple of days ago, I bought two blasters from Target with the hope of flipping the throwback cards and the patch cards on eBay (as an experiment to see if by doing so, I could make blasters more cost effective than rack packs).  Within the next 4 minutes, the last of the my six auctions are ending...

Target Throwback:


318.  NL HR Leaders - Pujols, Dunn, Votto (link)

Throwback Lot of 12 Different Cards (link)

Throwback Patch - Cleveland Naps - Shin-Soo Choo (link)

As always, I thank you for checking out my auctions...and for supporting my card buying habits!

Comments

  1. Uh, you got $9 for that Pujols LL card? Are you kidding me?! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No kidding right? You better believe I went back to Target to buy all remaining blasters...too bad for me there was only one left!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment