Featured Post

Delivery Time! '69 Topps and '11 Diamonds from Wrigley Wax

Some bloggers (like me) are mostly set collectors, other bloggers (like Paul from Wrigley Wax) are mostly team collectors...sometimes that makes a great combination for a potential trade!  In this particular case, it most certainly did!

I sent Paul roughly 20 different Cubs cards, in return he sent me three diamond parallel cards (and earned himself three entries in my contest):

303.  Emilio Bonifacio

309.  Chicago Cubs

320.  Michael Young

He also sent me a pair of 1969 Reds cards - super cool since I don't own many cards from the 60s!

405.  Lee May

581.  Gary Nolan

I'm showing off the back of the Nolan card because I really, really like the backs of the 1969 set.  In fact, these might be in my top 10 of all-time favorite Topps' backs!

Thanks a lot for the trade Paul!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. I'm glad you liked the '69s...I wasn't sure if you had much of the older stuff. Those two cards were two of many Reds that had pictures taken at Wrigley. I have more about that here.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment