Featured Post

Delivery Time! A Bunch of Cards from Potch!

As my want list needs for Topps 2011 have shrunk, so have the trade offers in my mailbox.  However, the well hasn't run completely dry - sometimes I simply need to find "new" people to trade with.  One of my latest first-time traders is Potch from Potch Wheeler and the Cardboard Heroes blog.  I sent Potch a few cards that he wanted, including a bunch of the Kimball minis and some base cards from both 2011 and 2010 along with some inserts.  You can read all about his end of the deal here.

In return, I am now able to knock the following cards off my want lists:

Topps 2011:
Note:  I have a whole bunch of 2011 Topps base cards and insert cards available for trade - you can find the complete list of available 2011 Topps cards here.
Base:
1.  Ryan Braun
A great looking card - even it means that a Brewer gets the #1 card in the set, I can live with that given how much I happen to like this card!  It's amazing that it took me this long to finally get my hands on card #1.  My binder is much happier now.

102.  CC Sabathia
231.  Mark Buehrle
248.  Wade LeBlanc

Topps Town:
TT-6.  Vernon Wells
TT-11.  Chris Young
TT-16.  Nick Markakis
TT-28.  David Ortiz
TT-42.  Kevin Youkilis

Diamond Duos:
DD-GT.  Carlos Gonzalez & Troy Tulowitzki
Slowly, but surely, I'm chipping away at this set.  This particular card has a bit too much purple on it for my standards...

60 Years of Topps:
60YOT-14.  Lou Brock
I like this card a lot, even if it is a Cardinals card.

Vintage Reproductions:
CMGR-7.  Jackie Robinson
Easily my favorite card of all the cards in this particular trade!  I don't think you can go wrong with a card of Jackie Robinson.

CMGR-14.  Jackie Robinson
Not my most favorite card, but as I said above, I don't think you can go wrong with a card of Jackie Robinson!

Diamond Parallels:
283.  Colorado Rockies
297.  Jason Jaramillo

The two diamond cards earned Potch two entries into my Complete Set (and other Goodies) Giveaway Contest happening later this year.


Thanks a lot for the great trade Potch!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade, check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. You're welcome. Glad you liked the cards. I agree - the Braun card is just very nice looking. Hope to trade again soon.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment