Featured Post

Delivery Time! A Lazy Scribe Sends Diamonds and More!

My journey with 2011 Topps Series 1 has been interesting thus far.  At first, I thought I was going to be opening a case of the stuff thanks to a decent deal I found on eBay (a pre-order).  Then, I had to battle with eBay to get my money back since the seller ripped a bunch of people off and then decided to disappear into the deep spaces of the internet.

Next, I bought a couple of blasters, a few rack packs, and then got the crazy idea to collect not only the base set, but also all the insert sets, AND the diamond parallel set.  Since that point, it's been TRADE, TRADE, TRADE with anyone willing to part with a few cards that I need.

One such trader willing to part with a bunch of stuff I wanted was Bradley from Confessions of a Lazy Scribe.  Bradley doesn't update his blog all that often during the baseball off season, but when he does it's always worth a read.

As for the cards, I sent Bradley a couple of Chippe Jones cards, a few 2011 Braves cards, and a small pile of assorted Braves.  In return, he sent me the following from my want lists:

2011 Topps:
Base:
54.  Brian Fuentes
98.  Bronson Arroyo
110.  Aroldis Chapman
193.  Cory Luebke
204.  Oakland Athletics
219.  Carlos Ruiz
224.  Milton Bradley
254.  Lars Anderson

311.  James Shields
318.  NL Home Run Leaders

60 Years of Topps - The Lost Cards:
60YOTLC-3.  Mickey Mantle

Vintage Reproductions:
CMGR-24.  Lou Gehrig

History of Topps:
HOT-1.  Topps is Founded
I won't bother scanning this one since no one (but me) seems to care about this insert set...


60 Years of Topps:
60YOT-06.  Mickey Mantle

60YOT-59.  Albert Pujols

Topps 60:
T60-9.  Ian Kinsler
T60-11.  Troy Tulowitzki

T60-26.  Derek Jeter

Diamond Duos:
DD-BD.  Ryan Braun & Ike Davis
DD-MP.  Joe Mauer & Buster Posey

Diamond Parallels:
95.  Pedro Alvarez
98.  Bronson Arroyo

126.  San Diego Padres
196.  Jose Ceda

Thanks for the trade Bradley!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments

  1. au contraire !! I am interested in the Topps History set ! And so is my youngest son. I also pulled a card a couple days ago that may interest you, 2011 Topps,60 years of Topps, 1994 Topps card # 350 Barry Larkin original back !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would indeed be interested in that card! Shoot me an email, we'll work something out again I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment