Featured Post

Gypsy Queen Group Break - Help Me Fill It!

I've still got 9 unclaimed slots for the TWO box Gypsy Queen group break.   Remember, if you already claimed a team, you can add a second (or third or even fourth team) for a mere $12.00 per extra team!  Any unclaimed teams will be picked up by me I guess - and with at least eight hits in the two boxes, there is a really good chance that I'll end up with a bunch of hits if I have to keep all 9 remaining teams for myself.  There are a bunch of cool relics and autographs that feature some of the teams below.  If we were to pull a triple auto, and I have two of the three teams, your odds of ending up with the card aren't all that great (33% for you math aficionados).  Claim the teams - don't make me have dibs on a full third of the teams in the set!

I'D REALLY LIKE TO FILL THIS BREAK IMMEDIATELY!

Here are the remaining teams:


Arizona Diamondbacks
Colorado Rockies
Florida Marlins
Houston Astros
Kansas City Royals
Los Angeles Angels
Minnesota Twins
Pittsburgh Pirates
Toronto Blue Jays

Please sign up on the original sign-up page!

Comments

  1. Just checking in to see if we were on schedule with this break. Haven't seen you say anything about it in a while.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment