Featured Post

Gypsy Queen Group Break - Only a few spots left - Sign up now!

I've still got 9 unclaimed slots for the TWO box Gypsy Queen group break.   Remember, if you already claimed a team, you can add a second (or third or even fourth team) for a mere $12.00 per extra team!  Any unclaimed teams will be picked up by me I guess - and with at least eight hits in the two boxes, there is a really good chance that I'll end up with a bunch of hits if I have to keep all 9 remaining teams for myself.

I'D REALLY LIKE TO FILL THIS BREAK IMMEDIATELY!

Here are the remaining teams:


Arizona Diamondbacks
Colorado Rockies
Florida Marlins
Houston Astros
Kansas City Royals
Los Angeles Angels
Minnesota Twins
Pittsburgh Pirates
Toronto Blue Jays

Please sign up on the original sign-up page!

Comments