Featured Post

Delivery Time! For Card's Sake - Give Me What I Want

Thanks to my trade stack series, I've been able to turn cards like 1987 Topps and 2000 Stadium Club cards into inserts and other goodies that I actually want from my want list.  Other times, I've gotten rid of legitimately good cards in exchange for some boring chaff that I still happened to "need".  This particular trade, with Nick from For Card's Sake, is a perfect example of me trading away good stuff for set chaff that I still (unfortunately) needed!  On the other hand, if I never put anything decent in the trade stacks no one would check them out - so there's no complaints here - and heck, I'm now one card closer to having Topps Series 1 finished off.

In exchange for a few assorted Yankee cards and a blue refractor in the trade stack, Nick sent me the following Topps 60 card that I needed for my collection.

2011 Topps:
Topps 60:
T60-39.  Adam Wainwright


Thanks for the trade Nick - and while I typically have little desire to acquire more Cardinal cards, when it helps complete a set that I'm working on I am truly appreciative!  Finally, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments