Featured Post

Last* Heritage Pack Post: A Full Blaster (with a Hit!)

When I bought my first blaster of 2011 Topps Heritage, I had no idea whether or not I would try to collect the set.  Now that I've opened four blasters (counting this one) plus six packs out of blisters, it's safe to say that I've decided to collect the set.  Let's see what this blaster held - and I'll only show the highlights since I've featured plenty of Heritage base cards up until this point in previous blog entries!

Short Prints:
429.  Tim Lincecum

497.  Rookie Parade (Diaz, Wallace, Hicks, & Zawadzki)

I was happy to get the Lincecum short print.  I wasn't happy, however, to only end up with two short prints in the blaster...


News Flashbacks:
NF-9.  Jamaica Gains Independence

A picture of a flag - pretty boring.


Then & Now:
TN-7.  Bob Gibson & Jered Weaver

For some reason, I like the Then & Now cards in Topps Heritage much, much better than their Legendary Lineage or Diamond Duos counterparts in the base Topps sets.


Baseball Flashback:
BF-9.  Frank Robinson

I love this card - it's a keeper for me!


Clubhouse Collection Relic:
CCR-CB.  Carlos Beltran

You can imagine my surprise when I opened a pack containing a hit in the retail blaster.  I don't buy Topps Heritage looking for hits, but it's still pretty cool to pull one.  That said, this is for trade - preferably for a 2010 Topps Allen & Ginter hit that I don't yet own.


PS:  I lied in the title - there's more Heritage to come.  However, at the time I wrote this post it was supposed to be my last Heritage entry...

Comments

  1. E-mail coming with an offer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I got a Johan Santana Clubhouse Collection card in a retail blaster. And it looks like I have identified a Mets fan that might be interested in it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment