Featured Post

Delivery Time! Trade with Blog Reader Harold

As I mentioned a few other times, I sent out a whole bunch of packages last week.  Well, my efforts weren't in vain as I now have at least six packages sitting on my desk waiting to be opened, sorted, and posted.  For the first package, I have a small trade that I made with blog reader Harold.  I sent Harold some Topps Heritage cards that he needed - he sent me some that I needed.  Harold went above and beyond, however, as he also threw in a couple of Topps inserts that I needed...and a diamond parallel that I needed (as you'll soon see)!

2011 Topps Heritage:
62.  Brandon Inge

It's another Tiger card with a flora background!  I know some people don't like it, but I happen to love the jungle motif for the Tigers.  Somehow it seems apropo.
98.  Minnesota Twins
153.  Marco Scutaro
185.  Mariano Rivera
214.  Chris Sale
240.  Xavier Nady
337.  Adam LaRoche
408.  Chris Coghlan
428.  Josh Willingham
459.  John Buck
498.  Rookie Parade (Bell, Worth, Hughes, & Plouffe

I've never heard of any of these guys.  It's obvious that I'm much more of a National League guy...Anyone have a scouting report for any of the pictured players...anyone any good in the lot?




The short prints were an especially nice acquisition since those are the bane of every set collector!  I need a whole bunch more short prints though - so if you have any for trade, please contact me!


2011 Topps:
Topps 60:
T60-38.  Ryan Bruan

As of the time that I am writing this post (gotta love scheduled posting), I am only missing one more card from the Topps 60 set...and that card should be on its way to me.  In all actuality, it is probably sitting in one of the five envelops/boxes that are on my desk waiting to be opened and posted.  I can hope at least!

60 Years of Topps:
60YOT-20.  Nolan Ryan

I'm still a fan of this card - it's the third time I've acquired it since the first one ended up getting mailed off to my younger brother for his set (don't worry, he sent me a huge box of stuff I needed so it's all good)!  I did say the third time however, as this card happened to be sent to me by another trader just days before Harold's arrived.  That's ok though, because this one is now available of my 2011 Topps for Trade list!

Diamond parallel:
285.  Hank Conger

I'm slowly but surely creeping towards set completion.  It's rarer now for huge lots of Diamond parallels to show up in my mail box, but even a single card helps me out!  Not only that, but every Diamond parallel set my way earns the sender an entry in my Complete Set Giveaway and other Goodies contest!  As such, Harold has earned himself an entry - good luck (remember, it may only take a single Diamond card sent my way to win yourself a complete Allen & Ginter set, with short prints)!

Thanks for all the great cards Harold!  And, as always, if anyone else would like to trade - check out my want list and make an offer!

Comments