Featured Post

Group Break #5: 1993 Upper Deck - Jumbo Pack 8

I should be back home and ready to respond to emails one week from the time you read this post.  Until then, you'll simply have to continue to enjoy (hopefully) the slow reveal of the group break cards.  Although you won't see this post until Sunday the 14th, I'm writing it on Monday the 9th in real time.  That is, I've only opened up the packs that you've seen up to this point.  Ideally, I'll have all the packs opened and posted before I leave for my trip, but I can't promise that will happen (in other words, I may not be able to continue the five or six posts per day for the entire length of my trip - we'll see).  Enough chit chat though, let's get on with the pack bust or we'll never finish this break!

1993 Upper Deck:
Jumbo pack 8:

Jimmy Key - Blue Jays
Mark Guthrie - Twins
Kevin Tapani - Twins
Terry Leach - White Sox
Bob Paterson - Pirates
Darryl Kile - Astros
Pedro Martinez - Dodgers
Scott Leius - Twins
Scott Leius - Twins
Yep, back to back Leius's
Dennis Eckersley - Athletics
Steve Finley - Astros
Joe Orsulak - Orioles
Brian McRae - Royals
Lance Johnson - White Sox
Mike Felder - Giants
Tony Pena - Red Sox

Best photo in the pack!
Leo Gomez - Orioles
Delino De Shields - Expos
Darryl Hamilton - Brewers
Nolan Ryan - Rangers
Darren Daulton - Phillies
Kevin Brown - Rangers
Tim Salmon - Angels
Brew Crew (Paul Molitor, Pat Listach, Robin Yount) - Brewers

Jose Oquendo - Cardinals
Jose Oquendo - Cardinals
Yep, another back-to-back duplicate.  That's getting old in a hurry!
HR24.  Homerun Heroes:  Kirby Puckett - Twins

Comments