Featured Post

Group Break #5: 2000 Topps Tek - Packs 9, 10, and 11

Alright, by the time you read this post, I should be on the coach bus heading back home.  I fully expect I have a lot of email and comments to sort through (hopefully they aren't all spam) but I promise to do my best and return correspondences with everyone no later than early this week.  Until that point, let's keep busting packs.  Once again, I'm going to rip a bunch of packs to expediate the process up a bit.


As you are about to see, with the three Topps Tek packs, we should have received 12 total cards (each pack claims to have four cards).  Instead, however, we actually got 14 cards.  It seems packs that have a serially numbered card end up with an extra card in them - super bonus packs I guess!



2000 Topps Tek:

Packs 9, 10, and 11:






4-3.  Ivan Rodriguez - Rangers

8-5.  Mo Vaughn - Angels

9-10.  Andruw Jones - Braves



12-13.  Shawn Green - Dodgers

19-5.  Jeff Bagwell - Astros

23-2.  Larry Walker - Rockies

25-3.  Orlando Hernandez - Yankees

30-2.  Ken Griffey Jr. - Reds



33-7.  Nomar Garciaparra - Red Sox

36-15.  Adam Piatt - Athletics

39-10.  Pat Burrell - Phillies

44-13.  Brett Myers - Phillies (#ed 1035/2000)



45-13.  Rick Asadoorian -Red Sox (#ed 1030/2000)



A18.  ArchiTek:  Ivan Rodriguez - Rangers



The ArchiTek inserts are seeded 1:5 packs.  My favorite part of the card is the tape measure markings along the top portion, it makes the ArchiTek theme complete if you ask me!





That was as solid of a trio of packs as you could ever hope for.  Two serially numbered cards, one insert, and two more cards than we were supposed to end up with.  Good stuff all around.

Comments