Featured Post

Group Break #5: 2003 Topps Stadium Club - Pack 1

A big thank you goes out to all of those who snapped up the last few remaining slots.  Because of you, I am adding in a fifth box (as promised) - 2003 Topps Stadium Club - Relic Edition.  I guess the Relic Edition part of the name refers to the fact that each box is guaranteed a relic card in one of the 24 packs.  How'd we do with the first pack out of the box?  Let's find out:

2003 Topps Stadium Club:
Pack 1:



17.  Darin Erstad - Angels
Stadium Club has always been known for its excellent photography - but this card raises the photography bar to a wholenew level.  The hustle and determination are so clearly evident it's almost as if the viewer was right there watching the play live.  This is a great, great card!
25.  Jay Gibbons - Orioles

66.  Chipper Jones - Braves
My scanner seems to build up static or something - some times no matter what I do I can't get a card to line up "straight" on the scanner glass.  Oh well, tilted cards are fun too I guess!
77.  Jim Thome - Indians

123.  Sean Pierce - Dodgers

And, the sixth card is extra thick - these are (I guess) a parallel set of cards rather than blank dummy cards.  I'm guessing the pack with the relic will be missing one of these cards, so we can expect only 23 chunky cards (I'll call 'em chunks because that's a fun name for a baseball card).
103.  Chunk:  Hank Blalock - Rangers

Comments

Post a Comment