Featured Post

Group Break #5: 2003 Topps Stadium Club - Pack 5

A reminder:  I won't be home for another seven days - as such, I can't be sure that I'm going to have internet access.  Thus, I probably won't be able to respond to any comments and/or trade requests for the next week and a half.  I should be back a week from today, so I'll try to catch up with everyone then.  Until then, enjoy the posts - if all goes well, there should be plenty of posts automatically posted for you to enjoy while I'm out of town.  In fact, I'm hoping that the automatic scheduling has made this post appear at the correct time and day!

2003 Topps Stadium Club:
Pack 5:


10.  Tony Batista - Orioles
37.  Junior Spivey - Diamondbacks
46.  John Olerud - Mariners
67.  Scott Rolen - Cardinals
103.  Hank Blalock - Rangers

51.  Chunk:  Randy Johnson - Diamondbacks

Comments