Featured Post

Group Break #5: 2003 Topps Stadium Club - Pack 3

Edit:  Please see the quick note at the top of this post.  Also, I will now schedule these old posts even more frequently to get them all finished off by the end of today.  There is lots of reading available for you on a Sunday!

----
A quick update:  I won't be home for about nine days - as such, I can't be sure that I'm going to have internet access.  Thus, I probably won't be able to respond to any comments and/or trade requests for the next week and a half.  I should be back a week from Sunday, so I'll try to catch up with everyone then.  Until then, enjoy the posts - if all goes well, there should be plenty of posts automatically posted for you to enjoy while I'm out of town.

2003 Topps Stadium Club:
Pack 3:


31.  Mike Cameron - Mariners
52.  Richie Sexson - Brewers

59.  Todd Helton - Rockies

96.  Raul Ibanez - Royals
122.  Daryl Clark - Brewers
17.  Chunk:  Darin Erstad - Angels
We've now found both the regular version and the chunk parallel version of the Erstad card - and it's a great card (see my previous Stadium Club post for the image)!

Comments