Featured Post

Group Break Update (Only 8 Slots Left - Help Me Fill It!)

The Gypsy Queen Group Break is finally beginning to wrap up.  In fact, all the packs have been busted and all the cards have been mailed.  You'll see the remaining packs throughout the day tomorrow - I promise it won't go into Saturday, so there will be no more waiting for those of you who are impatient to see what all we got!

Now that Gypsy Queen is out of the way, it's time for my next group break - I only had 24 slots to begin with, and now I'm down to 10 8 slots that need to be filled.  I would really like to fill this thing completely...and remember, if the group break fills up, I'm adding in a box of 2003 Topps Stadium Club - Relic Edition.  There are some really nice looking relics in the set (and you are guaranteed a relic in every box).  We are oh-so-close to having this thing filled up...

Heck, I've even paired together some of the "less popular" teams to help even things out.  You can find all the group break info (and sign-ups) here - and below you can find the available teams:
  • Milwaukee Brewers
  • Los Angeles Dodgers
  • San Francisco Giants
  • Los Angeles Angels
  • Seattle Mariners
  • Minnesota Twins
  • "NL East Small Markets"  Florida Marlins & Expos/Nationals
  • "North to South"  Toronto Blue Jays & Tampa Bay Rays
  • "Snakes on a Plank"  Pittsburgh Pirates & Arizona Diamondbacks
  • "King of the Mountain"  Kansas City Royals  & Colorado Rockies
There's plenty of good teams left - including the Twins, Giants, and Dodgers (you know I'm good at pulling Dodgers) not to mention other popular group break teams like the the two Florida teams.  Remember, the sooner I fill the break, the sooner I can start busting those boxes (and I, for one, can't wait)!

Comments