Featured Post

Group Break Update!

I know I'm in the middle of the Gypsy Queen Group Break posts - but tonight I finished packaging up all but four of the packages (even though it'll be another 48 hours or so until the entire box contents are revealed to you guys and girls)!  No matter, I wanted to advertise my next group break which began with only 24 slots (one of which I took, so really 23 slots).  If I can fill all 23 slots, I'm throwing in a fifth box (relic edition of Topps Stadium Club - should be a good box)!

Here are all the group break details (including sign-ups) and below you can find the available slots.  Notice that I combined some teams into a single slot - the price is per slot not per team - that way you get a bit of a discount for teams that typically have fewer "good" cards...however, as even the current Gypsy Queen break is showing, you never know where (or for whom) a good card may appear!  At only $16.00 for the first slot (and $12.00 for any additional slots), this should be an affordable break with plenty of cards for everyone involved!  As of the time I wrote this post, the following slots were still available:


  • Milwaukee Brewers
  • Los Angeles Dodgers
  • San Francisco Giants
  • Los Angeles Angels
  • Seattle Mariners
  • Houston Astros
  • Texas Rangers
  • Minnesota Twins
  • "NL East Small Markets"  Florida Marlins & Expos/Nationals
  • "North to South"  Toronto Blue Jays & Tampa Bay Rays
  • "King Snakes"  Kansas City Royals & Arizona Diamondbacks
  • "Land Buccaneers"  Pittsburgh Pirates & Colorado Rockies


There's plenty of good teams left - including the Mariners, Giants, and Dodgers not to mention the Texas teams and other teams that usually get claimed (Marlins, Expos/Nats, and Rockies especially).  Remember, the sooner I fill the break, the sooner I can start busting those boxes (and I, for one, can't wait)!

Comments

  1. Chris,

    Give me the two Texas teams (Astros & Rangers). Payment on the way.

    -Tim "Axemanohio"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment