Featured Post

Group Break Update

Now that the Gypsy Queen boxes are busted and all cards have been mailed out, it's time to get on with the May Group Break (since the original plan was Gypsy Queen in late April).  No matter, the newest break features four (or five, depending) boxes, lots of cards, and the possibility for some really nice stuff - plus, it's from a variety of sets and years so there's probably something for everyone!  That said, I started with 24 slots and now I'm down to only six slots remaining.  Help me fill those up and I throw in a box of Relic Edition Topps Stadium Club.

Heck, I've even paired together some of the "less popular" teams to help even things out.  You can find all the group break info (and sign-ups) here - and below you can find the available teams:
  • Milwaukee Brewers
  • Los Angeles Angels
  • Minnesota Twins
  • "NL East Small Markets"  Florida Marlins & Expos/Nationals
  • "North to South"  Toronto Blue Jays & Tampa Bay Rays
  • "Snakes on a Plank"  Pittsburgh Pirates & Arizona Diamondbacks
There's plenty of good teams left - including the Twins, Angels, and Brewers not to mention other popular group break teams like the the two Florida teams.  Remember, the sooner I fill the break, the sooner I can start busting those boxes (and I, for one, can't wait)!  Oh, and I'm really proud of my slot name "Snakes on a Plank" and yet no one will claim that one...that makes me sad.

Comments