Featured Post

Gypsy Queen Break: Box 1 - Pack 20 (Another Hit)

This is the twentieth pack out of the box - and it contains the third hit of the box.  Let's see who the lucky person is!

Box 1 - Pack 20:
20.  Andre Dawson - Expos 
This card will go to the Nationals.
27.  Roy Oswalt - Phillies
64.  Josh Hamilton - Rangers
104.  Lucas Duda - Mets
141.  Brandon Inge - Tigers
180.  Alexei Ramirez - White Sox
217.  Adrian Beltre - Rangers
234.  Sean Rodriguez - Rays
Short Print:
318.  Hank Aaron - Braves
You've got to be kidding me.  This is the fifth short print in the box, and now I've pulled duplicates of two (meaning we only have three different short prints so far).  That's terrible.
Regular mini:
239.  Josh Willingham - Athletics

Framed Relic:
FMRC-MK.  Matt Kemp - Dodgers

First off, did you expect that I wouldn't pull a Dodger hit?  I know I sure expected I would...I have a secret talent for pulling Dodger cards if I haven't mentioned that yet (and yes, I know I have in fact mentioned that a number of times).  As for the card itself, it's beautiful actually.  The swatch is a nice size, the frame is classy, and basically the entire thing works.  It might be a bit of a rip-off of the Ginter design, but to be fair, the Ginter relics are some of the best relics made...  
Checklist 3 of 4

Comments

  1. nice. I actually just puled this same card today only mine was damaged. check out the pics at sportsjerks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to go with Dodgers more often. Sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment