Featured Post

Gypsy Queen Break: Box 1 - Pack 24 (Final Pack of Box 1)

Update:  The group break boxes have been fully busted (look for lots of posts over the next two days).  However, four people need to send me your address (basically people that I haven't trade with before).  Check your email, I emailed everyone who didn't send me their address (and that I didn't already have their address on file).  Thanks - and enjoy the rest of the break...  When I wrote this post originally, I had no idea what was coming up - now that I have opened everything, all I can say is:  I'm not disappointed!

Enjoy!  (And now to the regular post)...

We finally made it, it's been about two and a half days, but we made it to the end of the first box!  This box has produced the two promised relics and only one of the promised autos.  Will the final pack hold the autograph or do I need to bust out the scissors to cut off the UPC panel?

Box 1 - Pack 24:
13.  Joey Votto - Reds
24.  Chipper Jones - Braves
37.  Ryan Braun - Brewers
165.  Yadier Molina - Cardinals
170.  Nick Swisher - Yankees
263.  Johnny Damon - Rays
287.  Jorge De La Rosa - Rockies
298.  Tris Speaker - Indians
Since this was only the second Indian card in the entire box, I couldn't help but scan it for all to see!
Black bordered mini:
74.  Tom Seaver - Mets

This is a gorgeous little card!  I hope BA Benny loves it as much as I do (and I'll always be a fan of Tom Seaver)!
Future Stars:
FS11.  Buster Posey

The first box is now finished (other than the box topper - coming tomorrow morning).  As I mentioned before, hopefully every is content so far...and some of you should be quite happy with your team's haul in the first box (especially the Marlins, Dodgers, Cardinals, Giants, and Athletics)!

Comments