Featured Post

2011 Topps Allen & Ginter Collation Issues...

As you probably know, I'm in the process of (slowly) busting my case of Ginter.  I just finished opening the fourth box and ran into a problem...

The fourth box had only two hits...  I was hoping Topps had fixed this issue from last year, but apparently not.  Now I'm wondering if that missing hit was supposed to be my rip card?  That's what happened last year...

Once again, I'll be contacting Topps (though I think I'm going to wait to rip the entire case just to make sure this doesn't happen again)...  I'll keep you posted on what Topps does...and I guess until then I'll remain annoyed.

Comments

  1. Topps is making progress, though. We actually saw a couple box breaks before we saw bad collations reports. With Gypsy Queen, I heard how bad the collation was before I even saw a box break.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment